Saturday, January 2, 2010

Virus Microsoft How Do I Get Rid Of This Worse-than-a-virus Microsoft Dialog Box?

How do I get rid of this worse-than-a-virus Microsoft Dialog Box? - virus microsoft

I upgraded a PC with XP Pro Norton Internet Security 2006. For some reason, Microsoft dialog box for a few minutes. The box titled "Connect to Exchange Instant Messaging" - followed by "instant messaging" Sign in failure, etc.

I have tried to quit, Cancel to quit Microsoft Messenger, Microsoft Messenger, uninstall - I'm not really sure that you uninstall. Nothing appears in this persistent little expletive] work delete [. I thought it might be a problem in Microsoft Outlook 2003, but the dialog box is displayed even after closing Outlook.

I'm not interested in instant messaging or other similar programs. Ironically, it would be easier to get rid of a virus that Microsoft about this pop-up. Who knows how to get rid of this pop-up dialogue and to live it removed? Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

jamesoli... said...

You try to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services go .. and the messenger from. did not need anyway, and nothing to do with MSN.

Post a Comment