Friday, January 22, 2010

Lakme Products With Indian Price All Beautiful Indian Girls Out There Help Me.?

All beautiful Indian girls out there help me.? - lakme products with indian price

Like the other girls and make-up, as I am outside India for many years without knowing that the price of cosmetics, I am a big fan of the product Lakmé, in fact, my brother and his wife plan to visit India I and my shopping list, but I need information that some girls. Tell me
(1) prices in India Lakme lipstick enriched.
(2) and a bra I checked the name and price.

2 comments:

Raji said...

http://www.gujaratgifts.com/lakme.htm ... ... This page ... or just Google it look ....

Archi! said...

heyyy, Lakme ok I really do not know the exact price, although I put lipstick on my house, I'm not aware of prices. sorry! I do not know the brand but all major brands of work that are sustainable .. For me, that's been a while since I've been in India .... I am very much aware ,,,:)

Post a Comment