Friday, February 12, 2010

Strange Spots Appear On Skin After Dream I Need Help With A Strange Skin Mole?

I need help with a strange skin mole? - strange spots appear on skin after dream

I had what I was born ... The mole is ... to reddish brown to light .. not black like a normal mole skin ... and at this mass with white skin ... pale, white ... I was in a hospital two years ago and the doctor told me the name of the mole, but I remember ... When I exposed on the sea and the sun ... (natural), spring has become even more red and the skin was white light pink ... I have countless times on my skin ... I am a bit like a dalmatian so .... Oh, and if I overcame seems strange moments in my arms .... Please can someone tell me the name of the information mol and flap it's bad in my skin? Please

1 comment:

zitdr_02 said...

Looks like you have a "Halo nevus is a mole with a white circle around him. And as the mole itself has been since birth, is a congenital nevus. It should be noted drawbacks in the sunlight, as well as many moles on your body. People with many moles have a higher risk of developing melanoma, particularly exposed to the sun. And please if your moles from your dermatologist annually reviewed for possible revisions.

Post a Comment