Monday, February 15, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Watery Cm With For Those Who Can Distinguish Implantation Bleeding?

For those who can distinguish implantation bleeding? - implantation bleeding watery cm with

Today is the 18th Day of my cycle, I tried ovultion Day 12 - today, and I have never received positive had sex every other day in my fertile time, this morning when I went to the bathroom, a very light pink toilet paper and I the job I could swear can that I mean time, I was so wet ...... I started running to check, and it was just a bunch of white watery cm .......... What do you think? Could I concieved LH surge despite negative test?

2 comments:

Malina said...

I think it's really ovulating. The blood can be a little bleeding, but can not say with certainty. Increase sounds cm after ovulation. Can you ovulate later in the cycle. To obtain evidence and to have sex. catch can.

Leah M said...

Implantation bleeding is usually pink or light .. Brown may be up to 3 days. When you begin to notice blood clots, tissue, or heavier red blood cells could be your time. In addition, if you are pregnant download. Good luck!

Post a Comment