Thursday, December 31, 2009

Liver Enzyme Inducing Drugs Abnormal Liver Enzyme Test?

Abnormal liver enzyme test? - liver enzyme inducing drugs

Since the beginning of this week, my blood pressure and my hands / feet are swollen shot. I also have GD and my blood sugar levels are high, change had to wear my insulin levels. I went to come to the hospital and it was blood. All tests were in order, with the exception of the examination of the liver enzymes. The normal number is my number over 37, 39 is. I participate in one days again more blood work. The doctor said that if want to test higher enyzeme liver provoking me. So my question is has anyone had to be initiated due to changes in liver enzyme test, by diabetes. I would also add that the liquid was amnotic Monday 14. The sea was liquid liquid 26 and yesterday was 24th

1 comment:

my mutt said...

The live enzymes (ALT, I assume) has nothing to do with diabetes, it is actually because his blood pressure is higher than usual and it seems that you are starting to have symptoms of pregnancy) may induced hypertension (PIH.
Common symptoms include high blood pressure, arms and legs are swollen, elevated liver enzymes, protein in urine, headaches, blurred vision and sensitivity to light.
If the doctor did not discuss this with you, but I suggest you go back and ask him to explain what happens.

Post a Comment