Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A.d.d. More Condition_symptoms Any One Know About A.D.D.-i Call It Focus Order-ever Heard More Than 1 Kind?I'm Ring Of Fire-instant Thinking

Any one know about A.D.D.-i call it focus order-ever heard more than 1 kind?I'm ring of fire-instant thinking - a.d.d. more condition_symptoms

In the 165 IQ and everything, if I have to be overcome to focus on the talent in this area and will not resign.

When I click on a rose and blows the world'm focused, I am a happy camper, that pink is OK!

However, on how Jesus' heart, soul, and live every day people who help a special gift and is precious to Jesus.


And did you know that there are at least 6 types of ADD. and that it contained many types of mines, it works for me = Omega-3-tabs, cold water fish oil Gel 1000 mg EPO high, which is a good oil and natural peanut butter or olive oil for you to break into the system and has absorbed to stabilize a little bit instead of prescription drugs

except that I help save the parts of my hello and others, the hi = prayer and vegetation key to abundant life = John chapters 3 and 10
Although more than one type of ADD known?

No comments:

Post a Comment